Leftist Boddhisatva

Boddhisatvas love bananas.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

What's up with Air America Radio?


Item:
Business is booming at Air America; so Limbaugh and O'Reilly have started spreading lies about the network's looming bellyflop.
I am a big fan of Morning Sedition, with its blend of humor, thoughtfulness, and good-old fashioned partisan yelling. In fact, I have come to dislike the local news show which cuts Morning Sedition off at eight o'clock in my home market. I'm not fond at all of Jerry Springer... but then I'll always have fond memories of Rachel Maddow's show at that time slot. Al Franken is great, but I am happy that Katherine Lanpher is leaving. She might be a nice person, but Franken needs someone peppy to help keep up the pace. There are times when the Al Franken show seems languorous. Randi Rhodes is wonderful, even if she has certain, probably valid, obsessions. I could go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home